Up to £120000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
A leading global drinks business, with instantly recognisable premium brands are currently searching for a Global Head of Business Analytics.
Becoming a key part of the marketing leadership team you will lead reporting and analytics for global commercial and marketing teams, with the aim of identifying growth opportunities, risks and helping make evidence-based decisions across the business
- Manage, mentor and develop 3 direct reports
- Build leading edge data and analytical capability to unlock data as a competitive advantage and maximise value from commercial and marketing data
- Develop common approaches and methodologies to analytics that can be adopted and scaled around the business, managing key supplier relationships, professionally and productively, as part of this.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the Advertising & Promotional spend
- Provide global and market pricing analysis based on local demand insight to generate recommendations for pricing optimisation.
- Lead the analysis of campaign spend and campaign performance, evaluating media spend across all channels
- Manage the agenda of the Business analytics team
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a global branded FMCG business and ideally previous experience working with regional/global structured teams.
The ability to manage and influence at a senior level will be key to your success . Previous drinks experience would be beneficial but not essential.