£45000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
We're currently partnering with a global food retail business to find a Global Commercial Analyst for a new global project team based in their London HQ.
The team work on a broad range of projects focusing on ranging, pricing & promotions to drive performance for their stores in international markets - primarily across EMEA & APAC.
- Perform analysis to design and measure local pricing and commercial trials using a mix of controlled experiment techniques, market research and 'ad hoc' analysis
- Support local teams in post-trial roll-outs, including analysis of impact
- Support the identification of key commercial opportunities and priorities for testing
- Project manage key projects across multiple countries
- Develop analytical tools and templates
This would be ideal for FMCG/Retail Analysts looking for a global and strategic focus in their role.
Salary: £45,000 - £53,000 + 20% bonus + benefits
Location: Central London (hybrid working)
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme much more