City of London, London
£40000.00 - £55000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
over 2 years ago
We're currently partnering with a large global food retail business to find a number of strong Category/Commercial Analysts for a new global project team based in their London HQ.
The team is currently 4 headcount and looking to grow to 8 by mid-2020, working on a broad range of projects focusing on ranging, pricing & promotions to drive performance for their stores in international markets - primarily across EMEA & APAC.
- Perform analysis to design and measure local pricing and commercial trials using a mix of controlled experiment techniques, market research and 'ad hoc' analysis
- Support local teams in post-trial roll-outs, including analysis of impact
- Support the identification of key commercial opportunities and priorities for testing
- Project manage key projects across multiple countries
- Develop analytical tools and templates
This would be ideal for FMCG/Retail Analysts looking for a global and strategic focus in their role.