£77000 - £90000 per annum + Car Allowance
9 months ago
6 Months FTC
A global FMCG business with a leading portfolio of brands are currently searching for a Global Category & Trade Marketing Manager. You will play a major role in the wider global business creating the long term 'Category Vision and Platform' which will ultimately deliver success across multiple markets. This will involve delivering an Omnichannel strategy, rooted in category / shopper insights and 4P's vision.
This a newly created role reporting to the Global Category Director and will be initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with a longer term view to be made permanent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Define the long term Category vision and growth platform to engage and inspire Customers, and inform our long term Brand strategy
- Design of the global model to which will provide clarity to local teams to execute strategy and outperform market competitors.
- Define the global 4P vision for success
- Drive shopper led micro-battles to unlock specific Category/Channel opportunities
- Work with some of the top markets / countries to ensure delivery of key execution priorities
- Partner with top global retail customers to drive Category growth workstreams
The ideal candidate will have a Global FMCG background with Trade or Customer Marketing or Category Management experience. The ability to work cross functionally and influence stakeholders internationally will play an important part of this role.
Salary/Package: Highly competitive
Location: West London / Berkshire border (home based initially) with flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week
The ability to travel and work internationally will be a requirement. This is estimated to be approx. 10-20% when international travel is possible.
As well a highly competitive package including a generous bonus, company car or car allowance, contributory pension scheme and private healthcare, this provides international travel an excellent office working environment and fantastic career progression