£48000 - £53000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
We are pipelining for this role due to COVID-19
- Lead and manage the overall programme which delivers all global point of sale material and activities
- Through the use of insights & research, identify current trends which can be used to highlight opportunities and inspire the Global Marketing teams for new POS ideas and materials
- Project manage the POS development process from start to finish and support local markets in activation and engagement
- Liaise with procurement to ensure any cost saving opportunities
- Work with creative and design agencies in the development and delivery of projects
The ideal candidate will have global FMCG experience, ideally with the drinks industry and knowledge of the On and Off Trade, Strong project management skills will be crucial to the success of the role (any additional PM qualifications eg. PRINCE2 would be highly desirable). You will have a background in trade, brand marketing or project management with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Based: Surrey with excellent National Rail Overground transport links - 20 mins from London
Salary: £47,000 - £53,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.