£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
over 5 years ago
A Global FMCG manufacturer, who are one of the leading players within the OTC / consumer health care categories are currently searching for a driven and ambitious European Marketing Analyst.
You will play an influential role translating and analysing market insight and sales data into engaging and meaningful strategic business reports, to be used by stakeholders across Europe and the UK.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Own and manage all European sales and marketing data sources (internal and 3rd party)
- Use insight proactively to identify business development opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers and Country Managers to provide necessary analysis. Including European Major Retail Account sales, competitor analysis, forecasting reviews of existing and new products.
- Set up tracking metrics against agreed activity, such as new product launches
- Set up KPI trackers on promotional activity, working with countries to develop a bank of knowledge on promotional effectiveness/ ROI
The ideal candidate will be numerically inquisitive, have strong Excel skills, and be comfortable building strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
A background from a Consumer Goods or Retail background would be advantageous, but candidates other industries or sectors are welcome to apply and be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more