£55000 - £68000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
A leading global FMCG Food & Drinks business are currently searching for an ambitious and talented European Market Insight Manager to lead and manage all continuous insight and research across European markets.
The business has a healthy share of their core category with a range of well-known and loved products sold across all channels. Consumer, Customer and competitor understanding will play an ever-increasing role for all strategic marketing and brand plans so the business can continue to make their products more relevant for their consumers at any time of the day.
Key Responsibilities will include
- To deliver clear market understanding and recommendations to the business through the central provision of market, consumer, customer and competitor insight based on the interpretation of all Continuous Research & Insight data
- Provide actionable insight into various teams across European markets including Marketing, Innovation, Customer Marketing and Sales
- Provide ROI measurements for sales and marketing
- You will manage a large spend budget of continuous Market Research information ensuring research & insight agencies are aware of, and driving towards the company's strategic goals
- Promote best practice of continuous research provision - for new and current agency suppliers
- Work closely with the global marketing team to conduct research and provide market and consumer insight for the UK and Europe
The role would suit a continuous insight expert, open to FMCG client side or Agency experience (eg. Kantar, Nielsen, IRI).
The team is structured to offer significant learning & development support from an experienced senior leadership team and offers a clear path for career development and progression
Salary: £55,000 - £68,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Location: West London
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, car allowance and much more!