£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
A Global FMCG manufacturer, who are one of the leading players within the OTC / Consumer Health Care categories are currently searching for a driven and ambitious Senior European Insight Manager
Reporting to the European Head of Marketing, you will be working with various teams and stakeholders at a local and European level
Managing a small team of Analysts you will play an influential role in the shape and direction of the European strategy across Sales and Marketing.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Research and develop a deep understanding of the business through analysis of various data including Sales, forecasting and research
- Create new ways to analyse the European business that can lead to process or financial improvement, getting alignment from senior management, and turning these into live projects and initiatives as agreed
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing (Brand and Customer), Sales and Country Managers to support their functions/teams in all aspects of analysis. This will include reporting development, KPIs/dashboards and Business Intelligence from a revenue, customer, pricing, performance, customer and margin/profitability perspective
- Design and deliver custom reports using Business Objects, Ess-Base/ Business Intelligence & SFDC
- Maintain continuous high level of accuracy, quality and efficiency of projects completed
- Attending and presenting at marketing, sales and consumer research meetings
The ideal candidate will have strong financial analysis and business acumen skills and skills appropriate for management level communication (oral & written). You must be able to demonstrate superior Excel Skills (eg. macros, lookups, sum if, complex link files) and solid database skills (eg. Essbase and Business Objects, Cognos).
The role has a number of direct reports and would be advantageous for candidates to demonstrate line management experience
A background from a Consumer Goods or Retail background would be preferred, but candidates from other industries or sectors are welcome to apply and be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more