£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Looking to develop your FMCG eCommerce career and work for a best-in-class fresh food business known for it's fast paced tempo and entrepreneurial spirit?
Our client is a leading UK food manufacturer operating in a category that is growing and evolving and where there is an abundance of opportunity.
This is an opportunity to play a major in the eCommerce side of the business, maximising sales with major online grocery retailers such as Ocado, Tesco.com, Sainsburys.com etc
You will be responsible and have full accountability for the strategic plan, aligning this with the board and driving execution across the various customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive business growth
- Develop and manage customer relationships
- Defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy and ensuring plans are implemented with excellence. Combine inputs from search & media / content team to deliver outperformance on those strategies
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the e-commerce sales fundamentals e-4P
- Partner with Category and Shopper marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and has the ambition to drive an develop their career to the next level. Proven FMCG eCommerce Account experience, P&L and budget management, strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
Any experience with Ocado would be highly desreable
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!