£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
about 5 years ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious eCommerce Account Manager to join their UK team.
You will be responsible and have full accountability for the strategic plan for a number of online retail channels, which include Pure Play and Bricks & Clicks retailers. Managing the annual plan to drive sales and profitability and achieve required objectives for both the customer/shoppers and online accounts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Through the use of data and insights develop the online channel plan and strategy alongside commercial teams
- Being the online expert within the commercial team
- Manage online retail initiatives from development to execution
- For all new product launches and sales initiatives lead the integration from traditional retail to online shopping.
- Manage and develop multi-level external relationships and stakeholders to drive growth and performance of online retail channels
- Gain distribution and trade spending agreements which offer commercial opportunities to both you and retail customer
- In line with the online retail customer's profile achieve Price, Promotion POS and distribution targets
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and has the ambition to drive an develop their career to the next level. Proven FMCG eCommerce or online retail buying experience is essential, and P&L strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with eCommerce experience will be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!