South West London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Looking to develop your FMCG eCommerce career and work for a best-in-class fresh food business known for its fast paced tempo and entrepreneurial spirit?
Our client is a leading UK food manufacturer operating in a category that is growing and evolving and where there is an abundance of opportunity.
This is an opportunity to play a major role in the eCommerce side of the business, maximising sales with major online grocery retailers such as Ocado, Tesco.com, Sainsburys.com etc
You will be responsible for managing branded and customer branded products online and driving execution across the various customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring all products and product extensions are listed accurately and to a high quality across all retailer websites
- Regularly review all online products identifying areas for improvement and content is up to date
- Brandbank relationship management - overseeing and sign off imagery and proof reading of descriptions of products
- Analyse online data insights to identify opportunities, product improvement and increase overall customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Category team planning the online promotional calendar plans
- Support the development of instore shopper marketing activity
The ideal candidate will be seeking a dynamic eCommerce or digital marketing career within FMCG.
Any experience with online retailers such as Ocado, Tesco, Sainsbury's etc would be highly desirable!
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!