£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car, Competitive bonus, Pension
over 3 years ago
Liquid error: internal
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious eCommerce Account Manager to join their UK team.
You will be responsible and have full accountability for the strategic plan of a Top 4 grocery retail account, managing the full P&L to drive sales, profit and commercial targets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive business growth
- Develop and manage customer relationship with Amazon SVMs
- Defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy and ensuring plans are implemented with excellence. Combine inputs from search & media / content team to deliver outperformance on those strategies
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the e-commerce sales fundamentals e-4P
- Partner with Category, Shopper Marketing, and Trade Marketing managers to drive insights across the Amazon landscape and turn them into actionable
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and has the ambition to drive an develop their career to the next level. Proven FMCG eCommerce Account experience, P&L and budget management, strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with National Account experience will be considered.
Location: Berkshire, UK
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!