€70,0000-€80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
This is an opportunity to work with a globally recognised FMCG business with brands and products found across the world. Improving lives of people through the innovation, products, and services they offer is at the centre of the company's culture.
This is a key role sitting within the commercial team, with responsibility for all pureplay and .com customers for the German market - excluding and Amazon and d2c - offering a lot of scope and autonomy to shape E-Commerce for the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse the current e-commerce business in Germany and develop strategies and measures to expand this business in all sales channels
- Analyse potential new e-commerce customers and develop concepts and measures to create relevant new business
- Build up and expand personal contacts with trading partners, in some cases independently negotiate contracts based on the customer strategy and within the framework of internal specifications
- Coordinate all internal measures for the development, implementation and optimization of the operative e-commerce business in close cooperation with the key account management, local marketing and the relevant European sales colleagues
- Regularly observe the market and competition and create trends and developments in retail, competitors and shoppers
- Monitor e-commerce marketing and continuously optimise it
This would suit an experienced E-Commerce Manager, a Key Account Manager managing online customers or a buyer from an online retailer, looking to lead E-Commerce strategy and drive growth in this high-potential channel for a leading FMCG business in the German market.
Location: Home-based contract, can be based anywhere in Germany (HQ in Nordrhein-Westfalen)
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
For more information on this opportunity, please Apply and one of our team will be in touch.