£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
7 months ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Digital Content Manager.
This is an opportunity to influence the experience shoppers have with leading online retailers eg. Amazon, Tesco.com, Ocado, eBay etc and develop the best digital marketing campaigns and eCommerce strategy for a business with global FMCG brands and products.
- Maintain close working relationship with Brand Marketing teams and digital partners such as Google and Facebook
- Be the voice of the shopper and take ownership of eCommerce user experience and content strategy
- Implement new data and insights that will help understand how shoppers behave and improve shopper experience online
- Act as a key stakeholder between the UK brand marketing and eCommerce teams on all online campaigns
- Collaborate with international eCommerce teams to improve best practice for the UK market and globally.
The ideal candidate will have strong digital experience with FMCG brands and products from either a similar manufacturer, or high growth eCommerce business.
Proven results, managing multiple campaigns on eCommerce platforms eg. Tesco.com, Amazon, Ocado etc and using data from sources such as Clavis, Brandbank or AMS to understand what drives conversation.
Strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with relevant experience will be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!