£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 3 years ago
A Leading Global Beauty business are currently searching for an ambitious Data Analyst. You will be a part of the Marketing Planning and Insights team, responsible for all marketing and sales data, insights & analytics.
The business are a market leader within the Health & Beauty category with their brands and products sold and found acorss all the major UK retail chains. In this role you will be able to develop a deep understanding of the UK cosmetics and personal care market.
- Management of Epos / Sales data and reporting across various functions within the business inc. senior management, sales & marketing
- Provide the sales & marketing teams reccomendations to enable the business to make data driven decisions, taking into consideration the wider brand and market position
- Management of the business data system ensuring accuracy and idata integrity
- Become an expert on the businesses data management and insight tools
- Working closely and be a main point of contact with retailer (customer) data teams and their portals
- Providing support to Insights Manager on ad-hoc projects and requests
The ideal candidate will have FMCG backround working in an insight & analytcial role with data management experience. Advanced Execl knowledge, experience with Kantar, Nielsen and Tableaux would be highly advantageous. You will be a clear communicator, inquisitive and be comfortable seeking new and improved ways of working with data and information where appropriate.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!