£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Customer Marketing Manager
- £35K - £40K + Bonus
- Various company benefits
- Based in Hampshire
The company is an award-winning and leading international manufacturer in the consumer healthcare sector.
They have a niche category focus, competing against some of the largest multi-national FMCG businesses globally, with a strong presence across in both the specialist and main-stream grocery retailers in the UK.
The culture is dynamic and engaging. Openness, forward-thinking and fun are values well established in their DNA.
Due to team growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to own and deliver customer programmes with a number of their key retail customers.
- Creating high-impact campaigns, coordinating and executing the marketing strategies (i.e. digital, online) and activities, leading the customer business teams.
- Key point of contact for Key and National Accounts as well as being an internal customer advocate.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plan throughout the UK.
- Tasks include A&P budget planning and tracking, guiding launches, building business credibility through activities and meet/exceed targets.
- Help to drive growth, to enhance people's perception of the company and to elevate the brand/company amongst KOLs and practitioners.
- You'll be working mostly in an office environment but frequently in off-site meetings with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
WHO THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience in a customer/shopper marketing role, ideally within FMCG/Retail.
- Proven successful development and execution of successful customer programs.
- Past sales or account management experience is a plus.
- Proven stakeholder management experience, ideally up to a senior level.
Professional growth and development are encouraged in order for you to step up in your career and to help them to make a difference in the world.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary and great opportunity for career progression, the company offers a fantastic selection of benefits, including a bonus scheme, company pension and health insurance plus much more!