£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
A globally recognised food & drink manufacturer with brands that sit comfortably at No1 and No2 within their core categories are searching for an interim Customer Category Development Manager - anticipated to be 3-4 months with the potential for this to be extended.
This role will sit within the Shopper Marketing team working cross functionally with other departments to deliver category goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making overall category plans customer specific and ensuring best in class activation
- Developing, translating and promoting a tailor made category vision for specific customer(s)
- Co-responsibility for the successful implementation of NPD's and of re-launches
- Providing best in class Shopper Activation solutions
- Evaluating promotional activity
A proven track record of delivering range review results or developing a category strategy is essential to get on board. On the top of that, you will be a self-motivated problem-solver with a passion to working with numbers.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including car allowance, company bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!