£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
4 months ago
One of the UK's leading pub and bar groups are currently searching for driven and ambitious Consumer Insight Manager to join their increasingly growing Insights department.
You will play a key role with other members of the team to assess and track brand health for a number of brands in the portfolio, analysing market trends and identifying any gaps or opportunities for the business.
This is an ideal role for someone to join a newly created insights functions and driving the role insights plays across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with other Insight colleagues, create monthly insight reports across brand health, guest experience, consumer trends, and competitor activity.
- Work and influence senior stakeholders to identify commercially critical insight gaps and opportunities
- Pulling together speculative research proposals and presenting them to senior stakeholders to secure funding.
- Analysing and shaping data research into commercially astute, accurate and actionable insights.
- Providing 360⁰ insight packs for brands to support the annual brand planning process.
- Compiling annual macro consumer trends
- Manging external relationships including briefing and negotiations with secondary data suppliers, full-service agencies, and fieldwork only agencies.
- Creating and co-ordinating in-house qualitative and quantitative surveys, focus groups and ethnographic research as required.
- Managing relevant budgets
The ideal candidate will have a background in consumer insights. This could be from a retail, foodservice or FMCG industries. And previous experience or personal interest in the on-trade drinks / pub / bar sector would be highly desirable.
Salary: £55K-£60K + Bonus
Location: West Midlands (flexible / hybrid working)