£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
6 months ago
A global drinks business with instantly recognisable brands and products are searching for an experienced Senior Consumer Insight Manager / Lead to join the business on an initial 12 month FTC (maternity cover).
The role is aligned to the marketing team, managing UK research projects across brand, comms, shopper, NPD and digital, working in partnership with key research agencies and at the same time ensuring consistency with global guidelines.
Key responsibilities will include
- Provide leadership of the CMI function
- Management of 2 x direct reports
- Generate consumer and category understanding and insights to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with Category and Shopper Marketing teams
Your skills & experience:
- Extensive experience with a UK or global branded FMCG business
- Strong continuous and adhoc research experience, quant & qual
- Ideally previous experience working with regional/global structure teams in a local UK role
- Ability to manage and influence at a senior level
- Previous beverage experience would be beneficial but not essential
Location: Berkshire hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
Salary: £80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!