£27,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A Global FMCG manufacturer, who are one of the leading players within the OTC / consumer healthcare categories are currently searching for Commercial Operations Executive to join there growing Customer Marketing department and become a key member of the team.
Working closely with the Senior Customer Marketing Manager you will be involved in a variety of commercial projects, and help to manage process and insights supporting Marketing, National Account and Field Sales teams deliver excellence to their customers.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Provide a lead supporting role to the Customer Marketing Team to manage customer/consumer information and market intelligence and apply these effectively (e.g. retail price monitoring, distribution tracking, category dashboards)
- Ensure key initiatives such as NPD launches, distribution drives are delivered across the UK & Ireland Customer base.
- Manage new Retail Own-Labe product launches for key regional accounts
- Support implementation of marketing and sales initiatives including presenting at sales meetings, developing a quarterly priority communication, collating and distributing sales materials.
- Through the use of CRM (salesforce.com) monitor and report on sales quality and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Senior Customer Marketing Manager to develop annual customer marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will be commercially astute and ideally have experience within consumer goods. This could be working for a manufacturer or retailer. We would be particularly interested in discussing this role with candidates from Sales, Category or Buying backgrounds.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!