€60000 - €70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Our client are an international business looking to grow and expand across the German market. As the Germany Commercial Manager you will pay a leading role to accelerate the growth of an exciting business and brand within the On-Trade industry. They are well established in other markets in Europe and now have turned their attention and significant investment to Germany.
You would help develop the sales strategy for Germany and manage the sales team across the region. There are already a number of existing customers in several major cities, including several well known bar chains and the national presence continues to grow.
- Previous P+L management experience with large National Accounts
- Proven sales experience and the ability to identify new business opportunities - ideally within the On-Trade / bars / clubs / pubs
- Manage the overall strategy and operations for the German business.
- Grow the brands presence in the German market through the creation and implementation of new strategies to achieve revenue growth targets.
- Manage and further develop relationships with the Key account portfolio.
- Analysis of sales performance, marketing and finance data and turn it into actionable insights to inform strategic decision making.
- Passionate, Hardworking and willing to lend a hand to wider business matters.
As well as a positive culture this business offers a lot of support for development. They want you to be continuously improving and are devoted to making that happen. They offer on-the-job learning and external courses, helping you to build new skills and progress your career.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, flexible working and much more!