Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Allexo are partnering with a leading FMCG marketing agency to recruit for a number of roles at Client Executive level.
Locations: London and Manchester
Salary: £competitive + bonus + excellent benefits
This is one of the best marketing agencies in the UK and have consistently grown and developed from a modest start with 2 people in 2008, to 115 people today across multiple brands & offices across the UK, with a significant reason behind their success being the people they've hired and developed to become leaders within the business.
They have won numerous awards for their culture as a best company to work for, and are one of the few companies to have ever appeared in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 twice.
The focus in these roles will be working with FMCG brands to develop their in-store, OOH and online marketing campaigns with the biggest grocery retailers in the UK including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Asda, Co-Op, Ocado, Waitrose and Boots.
Brands within their portfolio include Mars, Innocent, Nestlé, Heineken, Kellogg's, Coca-Cola, L'Oréal, Lucozade, Unilever, pladis, Mondelez, PepsiCo, Weetabix, Danone and General Mills to name just a few.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the best brand and shopper marketing teams in the UK, with real responsibility from day one.
- Working in partnership with brand & shopper marketing managers to understand their marketing objectives
- Designing best-in-class campaigns across a range of channels inc in-store, OOH and online
- Working with the strategy and media planning teams internally to develop campaigns and bring them to life
- Analysing campaign performance and optimizing campaigns to maximise ROI, and presenting back to clients at the end of the process
A little bit about you:
- Well organised, bright and articulate with an ambition to grow and develop a career within the world of FMCG marketing
- Ideally some previous campaign management experience across any industry, with FMCG and/or retail being a plus
- Great communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships naturally
- Good analytical skills with the ability to gain insights from data
- Entrepreneurial with the drive and energy to create opportunities for yourself, the business and the clients you'll be working with
There is a clear path for progression from Client Executive through to Director level, with a good majority of the senior team having joined as graduates and progressed within the business.
If you have the relevant experience outlined above and you're looking for a business that can offer a fun and fast paced working environment, excellent learning & development, the opportunity to make an impact early in your career and work with some of the biggest FMCG brands globally, we would love to hear from you.