City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 3 years ago
A leading FMCG Consumer Insight Agency based in London is seeking a driven and passionate Insight Consultant. Working to provide insight and analysis beyond traditional continuous reporting, you will be working on complex questions asked by some of the world's leading FMCG brands and retailers based in the UK.
Key Responsibilities include
- Consulting with clients to understand their business, providing insight solutions to Shopper, Consumer and Marketing issues
- Liaise and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including analysts and client servicing teams
- Identify opportunities for potential projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time with passion, impact and credibility!
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes
- A background in market research with exposure to advanced research solutions
- You will comfortable working with large data sets and present in a clear and concise manner
- A background or experience in FMCG or Retail would be highly desirable
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, learning and development opportunities and much more…