£Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
A globally recognised Food and Drink manufacturer, with leading brands that sit comfortably at No1 and No2 in the UK's fastest growing FMCG category are currently searching for driven and ambitious Category Strategy Manager.
You will be responsible for developing a clear, compelling and tangible category vision, with the line management of a team of 2.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Shaping the category agenda for all relevant business functions
- Identify trends & business opportunities along with the areas of risk
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales and Revenue Planning to identify opportunities for growth within the category
- Manage and own the retail customer range review calendar and align with marketing
- Ensure all NPD and other category management initiatives are set for retailer sell in and launch.
The ideal candidate will have FMCG experience in Category Management, National Accounts or revenue planning type roles. Previous line management would be advantageous and working experience with a wide range of data sources (Kantar, IRI, Nielsen, DH) is essential
All candidates must demonstrate a passion for category and shopper insight!
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, Car Allowance, a contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!