£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
A personal care SME with a well-known portfolio of brands is looking for the next addition to join their Category team.
Culture remains to be the key focus in their hiring, and they're very proud of the work environment they've created - they're a fun, sociable bunch who are passionate about what they do.
This role will be aligned to a portfolio of customers including major high street retailers, Boots, Superdrug and Grocery Top 4 delivering actionable insights and recommendations to drive category growth.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing independent category relationships externally with a portfolio of key retail customers
- Supporting Category Lead with range reviews with major retail customers
- Delivery of category & shopper insights internally to the marketing & commercial teams
- Managing insight agency relationships
- Line management of a Category assistant
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong experience working with EPOS data (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar WP etc), and the ability to build and nurture commercial relationships, to develop their experience working with a range of key UK retailers both on and offline.
You will ideally have previous FMCG category management experience, or have perhaps supported category teams in an insights agency role.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: West London
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, a company pension and much more