£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package
over 1 year ago
Solid experience working with continuous insight? Looking for a new, challenging role?
An excellent opportunity for a commercially-savvy Category Manager has just arisen with a leading food retail business in central London.
This is a highly commercial and diverse role, supporting the Commercial Management team in delivering commercial and customer insight, with the aim of maximising profit and minimising risk through a structured analytical approach.
- Ensure effective analysis of activities within Commercial plans, to both forecast and review the impact of range changes across multiple brands
- Analysis of current category performance to shape and implement change to drive sales and profit benefit to the organisation
- Ensuring control of product trials is managed and analysis shared with key stakeholders in relevant forums
- Supporting Head of Commercial to ensure preparation analysis is completed to support marketing briefs
- Working with Brand Managers to ensure consistent implementation of the agreed strategy at brand level
- Ensuring a pricing strategy is maintained and delivered
- Line management responsibility for 1 direct report (Category Analyst)
The ideal candidate will be commercially numerate with a previous experience in Category Management or Analyst as a preference. You will have a proven track record in understanding and delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial and brand marketing KPI's.
Experience in multi-brand or retail environment is desirable, but not essential.
In return, the company offers an excellent package, along with a clearly defined path for progression for strong performers and many more fantastic company benefits!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you…