€60000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
This is an opportunity to work with a globally recognised FMCG business with brands and products found across the world. Improving lives of people through the innovation, products, and services they offer is at the centre of the company's culture.
Joining the business as a Category Manager your role will be to work closely with the Sales and Marketing functions to create and deliver a clear category management plan for the German market.
- Work closely with the department head to create and execute the category vision, drivers and strategies both internally & externally
- Champion the voice of the shopper both internally & externally
- Work closely with some of Germany's major retailers across both grocery and specialist channels acting as a category expert in an unbiased and objective manner.
- Advise retailers on range, space, distribution
- Use key insights, develop category stories and plans, identify opportunities to drive category growth.
- Manage insight and panel data agencies
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG Category Management or Shopper Insight background. You'll be familiar with data and insights from GFK, Nielsen, IRI or other household panel data providers and be ambitious, energetic and demonstrate a strong interest in the FMCG / Retail sector.
Based: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company share scheme bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!