£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
This is an opportunity to shape and develop Category Management with some of the most important retail channels for this business - Convenience and Discounters. The business are major players within their category and 2022 has proven to be highly successful with a significant increase in sales across all channels, successful NPD launches and exciting future plans as we now head into 2023
This is a customer facing role and you will be providing the sales and marketing teams with regular insights on opportunities within the market.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Building and sustaining key retail relationships
- Using insight to influence merchandising and range plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Work with the internal teams to support Customer and Shopper Marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency (eg IRI, Sales Out, Kantar, Nielsen etc.) and will be ambitious enough to take the next step in their career by joining a progressive FMCG company at a full Category Manager level position.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop category relationships with a retailer, participate in range reviews, promotional planning and developing rationale for new listings.
Location: West London - flexible working
Salary: Circa £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits