£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced FMCG category manager to join a small fast-growing food business and help shape and drive the category management function.
The business and brand have a presence in a number of Grocery, High Street and Online retailers and you will be managing and leading the category relationships with a number of grocery retailers.
Internally, you'll be working closely with the commercial and brand teams with category, shopper and consumer led insights, supporting decision making across the business.
- Develop and execute category strategy and plans in line with key commercial and brand objectives
- Work collaboratively with Marketing team on NPD trends and promotional strategy
- Use data to be the voice of the shopper / consumer both internally and externally
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide account specific category data for retailer meetings and attend these with the Sales team when required
The ideal candidate will have gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency (eg dunnhumby, IRI, Kantar WP, Nielsen etc.) and will be ambitious enough to take the next step in their career by joining a young and progressive FMCG company.
Location: Powys / Mid Wales. Flexible home working
Salary: £50,000 + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!