£50000 - £58000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Category Manager - FMCG Drinks / Alcohol (On-Trade)
A leading global drinks business is looking for an experienced Category Manager aligned to their On-Trade and Out of Home customers.
It's a pivotal role where time will be spent building strong relationships with customers, internal stakeholders generating and implementing strategies to drive category growth.
Key responsibilities will include
- Becoming the On-Trade and Out of Home customer's leading category partner
- Analyse and generate insights, to understand the way people shop, retail / OOH trends, and future developments
- Creating engaging shopper journey and merchandising initiatives
- Work closely with Brand, Category and Shopper marketing
- to create powerful insights and giving customer competitive advantage
- managing join business plans that will create excitement with customers
- provide leadership and direction for 1 direct report (Insight exec)
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the On-Trade / Out of Home channels and be an experienced category / insight manager working for an FMCG manufacture or insight agency. Previous exposure to research and Insight data from CGA, Kantar, Nielsen, IRI would be highly desirable.
Location: Central London - with excellent transport links to the London Underground (Zone 1)
Salary: £55,000 - £58,000
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!