£42000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client are an international globally recognised premium food business. The category offers an abundance of opportunity and you will be responsible for the development of category partnerships with a number of different retail accounts.
The business requires a passionate individual who can work closely with category & market insight to generate actionable insight, to be used in turn to create compelling category stories to maximise their presence in-store and effectively execute brand plans within retailers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Category analysis and reporting
- Managing and supporting customer category range reviews
- Implement Category Plans with customers
- Support merchandising strategy and vision
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stake holders eg customer and supplier contacts
- The ability to segment analysis by customer, brand, category, channel to understand and drive category performance
- Experience in working with continuous (eg Kantar, Dunnhumby) or adhoc market and consumer data
The role is a 12m FTC (maternity cover) and you will preferably be available immediately and gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency.
Location: West London. Hybrid working available with 2-3 days a week at home
The UK head office has excellent transport links on National Rail
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!