£42000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
11 months ago
Our client are an international globally recognised premium food business. The category offers an abundance of opportunity and you will be responsible for the development of category partnerships with a number of different retail accounts.
The business requires a passionate individual who can work closely with category & market insight to generate actionable insight, to be used in turn to create compelling category stories to maximise their presence in-store and effectively execute brand plans within retailers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Category analysis and reporting
- Managing and supporting customer category range reviews
- Implement Category Plans with customers
- Support merchandising strategy and vision
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stake holders eg customer and supplier contacts
- The ability to segment analysis by customer, brand, category, channel to understand and drive category performance
- Experience in working with continuous (eg Kantar, Dunnhumby) or adhoc market and consumer data
The role is a 12m FTC (maternity cover) and you will preferably be available immediately and gained category insight/management experience within a recognised FMCG manufacturer or leading Insight Agency.
Location: West London. Hybrid working available with 2-3 days a week at home
The UK head office has excellent transport links on National Rail
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!