£Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
An opportunity to champion eCommerce for a leading global food business with a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands.
The business own the number one brand in a category that is seeing exponential growth at 40% YOY, one of the highest growing in the UK. Due to the nature of their products, a considerable and growing percentage of sales are coming from online as consumers choose to buy in higher volumes less frequently.
The Category Lead for eCommerce will be responsible for developing the online strategy and engaging the relevant stakeholders to ensure the business is capitalising on the growth opportunities within the online channels.
This role will sit within the category management function, owning the relationships with Amazon and Ocado and working closely with the Category Managers to ensure best practice is applied across all customers' eCommerce sites.
- Develop and implement the online sales strategy
- Work with the Category Development Manager to bring the category strategy to life within the online channel
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team to ensure seamless collaboration and integrated activation
- Have a relentless focus on driving improved performance and awareness of the brands on customer's e-commerce sites
- Use insight from past & future research to develop best in class activation for launching NPD, supporting brand campaigns and gaining presence at key events within customers' websites
- Represent Online in cross functional meetings and liaise with pan-European colleagues where relevant
Desired skills & experience:
- eCommerce experience in a manufacturer or retailer, ideally FMCG/Grocery
- Proven experience shaping and implementing an online sales strategy (not just booking activations etc) which has delivered tangible ROI
- Understanding of how to drive consumer traffic, brand awareness and engagement online
- Ability to influence various stakeholders, both internally and externally, up to a senior level
- Knowledgeable of trends, most relevant tools and ideally a network of key 3rd party suppliers within the online space
Please Apply today for more information about this opportunity and one of our team will be in touch.