£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
about 5 years ago
A leading FMCG Consumer Insight Agency based in London is seeking a driven and passionate Insight Manager to work with one of their leading clients Retail or FMCG clients, based at their Head Office in London.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Have overall accountability for all client interaction (both client service and information) ensuring the basics are right and delivering thought provoking insight
- Liaison with other counterpart agencies to manage the joint client service relationship, ensuring integrated servicing and related best practices are being delivered
- Work closely with Insight teams and marketing whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers from across other divisions, both internally and externally.
- Take responsibility for the project management of briefs with the support of junior members of the team; using your analytical expertise to identify and deliver actionable insights; delivering joint presentations with your EPOS partner; general workload management ensuring timely data delivery and progression against workload.
The ideal candidate will
- Have excellent communication and presenting skills
- Strong organisation skills will be required to manage the diverse workload
- Adept at using full PowerView Analyses in order to identify actionable insights.
You will demonstrate experience of successfully operating in a Research / Analysis and Insight focused environment (either agency or client side) and ideally in an FMCG environment.