£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is an FMCG food business and leaders in their category.
Playing a key role in the category management team, you will have customer facing responsibilities with some of the most strategically important customers in the business.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Generating actionable insights from EPOS data (Kantar, Nielsen, IRI, dunnhumby)
- Supporting the commercial, brand and shopper marketing teams with category insight to unlock opportunities for growth
- Managing relationships with buyers and delivering insights to make recommendations on range, merchandising and promotions
- Delivering key sector insight and development plans to support the ongoing multi-channel strategy
- Supporting the Senior Category Manager in delivering the category vision and strategy for the retailers
The ideal candidate will demonstrate
- FMCG category management experience, or exposure to category management in an agency insights role
- Highly proficient in translating EPOS data into insight (Kantar, Nielsen, IRI, dunnhumby)
- Experience presenting insights and recommendations (internally and externally)
- Ability to build and manage relationships with buyers, agencies and other teams within the business
Location: Surrey with excellent National Rail transport links to and from London
Salary: £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus, a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!