£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
almost 5 years ago
Opportunity to shape and develop Category Management within Grocery Top 4 for branded FMCG Food business based in Middlesex (West London).
The business are a major player in their category, and 2016 has proved to be highly successful with a significant increase in sales across all channels and various NPD initiatives.
This is a customer facing role - Managing a leading Top 4 Grocery Account and success in this role will require the ability to turn category and shopper insight into compelling category arguments, with strong presentation and relationship management experience to the retail customer.
This should interest:
FMCG Category Managers looking for higher levels of autonomy and full customer ownership in a lean, non-bureaucratic business
Ambitious Category Executives with proven business results, looking to fast-track their career into a Manager level role
- FMCG Category Management experience, although some time in account management or marketing environment is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of developing category relationships within a Top 4 Grocery Account.
- Comfortable analysing and interpreting data to formulate clear commercial strategies and identifying opportunities.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of UK retailer environment
- Experience of continuous insight data (eg. Nielsen, Kantar, Litmus etc)
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in the Food and Drinks industry and have previous category experience within an FMCG environment.
You must be able to demonstrate strong numerical, written and verbal communication and strong stakeholder management skills.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!