A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Category Development Manager aligned to a top 4 grocery retailer.
You will be responsible for influencing key retail relationships and drive in-store execution of the category.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and execute category management with a key retail customer ensuring both you and the retailer are performing to required standards.
- Work closely with National Accounts and Trade Marketing teams to ensure category tactics are met and delivered for the retail customer
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will need to act without bias, but remain commercially aware of decisions, whilst remaining category captain
- Manage direct reports, promoting their own leaning and development within the business
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and have the ambition to drive and develop their career to the next level.
You could have proven FMCG National Account or Category Management experience OR working on the agency side looking to make the move into Category Management. Strong knowledge of syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby etc. is expected
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with relevant experience will be considered.
Salary: £highly competitive + car allowance + bonus
Location: Berkshire (office based 1-2 days a week)
The head office is well connected on National Rail and easily commutable from London
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!