£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
A global food with business with a portfolio of heritage brands is currently looking for a Category Development Manager to join their team at their offices in West London. The business is known for its iconic products that are present in more than 50 countries, and they rank in the top 30 most reputable companies in the world.
As a Category Development Manager you will be managing the convenience & impulse channel - a key focus given their products are primarily purchased on impulse. This exciting role has a great focus on building crucial relationships with retail buyers and key retailers based on delivering valuable insights to influence growth opportunities.
- Full ownership and development of the category management relationships with key accounts
- Developing category strategy accustomed to specific retailers
- Providing valuable guidance to key retailers on various category projects
- Continuously monitoring insights data to drive growth within the category
- Coaching and developing a Category Executive (direct report)
The ideal candidate will be degree educated with a proven track record in a similar role or within a branded FMCG business. You will be passionate about the category and highly ambitious to drive continuous improvement and high performance of the team, and the whole business.
This would be a great opportunity for some to gain line management experience, and a keen interest in doing so will be essential.
As well as great career opportunities, the role comes with a competitive package and attractive benefits.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you…