West London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Category Executive opportunity to shape and develop the Travel and Food Service channel for a branded FMCG Food business based West London
The business sits comfortably at No.1 in a category with a very high frequency, with their products typically purchased on impulse.
This is a customer facing role - key accounts include Travel Retailers; WHSmith Welcome Break, Moto, Foodservice and Petrol Forecourt retail custimers
Success in this role will require the ability to turn category and shopper insight into compelling category arguments, with strong presentation and relationship management experience.
This role will interest FMCG Category Execs looking for higher levels of autonomy and full customer ownership in a lean, non-bureaucratic business. The perfect training ground for aspiring Category Managers.
- FMCG Category Management experience, although some time in account management or marketing environment is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of developing category relationships within Grocery Mults, Mults convenience or Symbols and in participating in range reviews and developing rationale for new listings
- Competent at analysing and interpreting data to formulate clear commercial strategies and identifying opportunities.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of UK retailer environment
- Experience of continuous insight data (eg. Nielsen, Kantar, Litmus etc)
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer, including company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care, free parking on-site and much more