£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A global FMCG personal care manufacturer with offices in Central London are looking for an ambitious and driven Category Development and Shopper Activation Manager to join the team, managing and driving retailer customer plans across various brands within their portfolio.
Responsible for all shopper insights, category development and shopper marketing aligned to your particular category, this is the ideal role for someone looking to develop their career within Trade / Customer Marketing and Category Management, within an international organisation.
Key responsibilities will include
- Reporting directly to Customer Marketing Controller you will play an important role creating the Category Vision and Strategy
- Managing continuous and ad hoc data tool such as Kanar, Nielsen and Dunnhmunby data
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure customer plans are aligned with retailer, category and brand strategies
- Formulate and execute POS, Shopper marketing and Category plans
- Both pre and post evaluation of Shopper Marketing & promotional activity
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG or retail background and have experience of category management and customer / in-store marketing.
Having a understanding of personal care / health and beauty would be advantageous but all FMCG backgrounds will be considered (food and non-food).
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more