£20000 - £30000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Bonus
over 1 year ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a business that has been disrupting the European On-trade industry (Pubs, bars & Hotels). They have now turned their attention and significant investment to the UK market. They are looking for a passionate business development manager for the Northern Region.
The business is growing incredibly fast and they're looking for the right people to join them on that journey. It's a fun product to sell and can be expected to attend some events to promote it. As well as this, it's a global business so some minor international travel may be required.
- Sales experience in either hospitality or FMCG is preferable but not essential.
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- You might be a recent graduate who has less sales experience but a real passion for sales who wants to work with a fun product in a fast-paced industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You take a dynamic, determined and resilient approach.
- To develop profitable sales in your given region, North England, Scotland & Ireland.
- Grow the brands presence in the UK market by achieving sales targets.
- Network and build trusting relationships with key industry contacts and potential customers.
- Thoroughly understand our brand, products and services to assist in the sales process.
- Support the staff working in venues with training and education.
- Passionate, Hardworking and willing to lend a hand to wider business matters.
As well as a positive culture this business offers a lot of support for development. They want you to be continuously improving and are devoted to making that happen. They offer on-the-job learning and external courses, helping you to build new skills and progress your career.
Location: North England, UK
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, flexible working and much more!
(Please note this search is led by Allexo Search, our exclusive recruitment partner. All direct and 3rd party applications will be managed by them. Applications from other recruitment agencies will not be accepted nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CV's)