Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000.00 - £30000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a business that has been disrupting the European On-trade industry (Pubs, bars & Hotels). They have now turned their attention and significant investment to the UK market. They are looking for a passionate business development manager for the Northern Region.
The business is growing incredibly fast and they're looking for the right people to join them on this journey. It's a fun product to sell and there will be some expection to attend some events to promote it. As well as this, it's a global business so some minor international travel may be required.
- Sales experience in either hospitality or FMCG is preferable but not essential.
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skills to drive commercial success.
- You might be a recent graduate who has less sales experience but a real passion for sales who wants to work with a fun product in a fast-paced industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You take a dynamic, determined and resilient approach.
- To develop profitable sales in your given region, North England, Scotland & Ireland.
- Grow the brands presence in the UK market by achieving sales targets.
- Network and build trusting relationships with key industry contacts and potential customers.
- Thoroughly understand our brand, products and services to assist in the sales process.
- Support the staff working in venues with training and education.
- Passionate, Hardworking and willing to lend a hand to wider business matters.
As well as a positive culture this business offers a lot of support for development. They want you to be continuously improving and are devoted to making that happen. They offer on-the-job learning and external courses, helping you to build new skills and progress your career.
Location: North England, UK
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, flexible working and much more!