£35,000 - 40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
A Global FMCG manufacturer, who are one of the leading players within the OTC / consumer health care categories are currently searching for a Business Analyst.
This is a high profile role in the UK and will play an integral part in providing the Marketing and Sales teams insights, market intelligence, monthly sales forecasts and analysis for internal and external use.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Generating sales forecast on a monthly basis gaining insights from Sales & Marketing Managers
- Gain insight through analysis to evaluate business opportunities
- Own and manage all sales and marketing data sources (internal and 3rd party)
- Use 3rd party data such a GfK, Euromonitor and proactively identify business development opportunities
- Through Insight and analysis roll out 18 month commercial plan for product positioning, pricing and promotion
- Develop presentations highlighting latest category and product trends and opportunities
- Create pricing models and run statistical analysis to understand effects of a price increase and work with the marketing team on price increase customer communications.
The ideal candidate possess solid business acumen, combined with an intuitive, analytical approach to insights. Ideally you will come from a Consumer Goods or Retail background. Experience with both pricing analysis and continuous insights would be advantageous.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!