£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
about 5 years ago
An opportunity to manage a UK No.1 Food brand, a nation favourite with a rich British heritage.
Following continued success and significant ongoing marketing investment, one of the UK’s leading Food businesses is looking to expand their brand marketing team with a number of new key hires.
In order to maintain their dominance within the market, the business require an accomplished Brand Manager with the ability to balance strategic thinking with commercial awareness.
You’ll be working with large budgets, involved with a breadth of comms inc TV and Digital, and working with the commercial teams to develop growth plans that ensure the ongoing success of the brand.
- Delivery and implementation of the brand marketing strategy
- Regularly reviewing plan and performance throughout year and making tactical adjustments as necessary
- Contributing to brand innovations strategy, leading branding and NPD projects
- Working with research and insight to drive development of the brand
- Full marketing mix responsibilities
Desired skills and experience:
- FMCG experience on brands with a proven track record in achieving ambitious growth plans
- Experience of cross functional working
- Strong technical marketing experience within the FMCG sector
- Able to demonstrate resilience, independence and a very proactive approach to Marketing