£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 5 years ago
A leading global drinks business is looking for a Brand Manager to execute the strategy for an instantly recognisable premium brand.
The brand has a strong heritage and is the clear No1 in its native market. Introduced to the UK in recent years, it's experienced consistently high growth in both the on- and off-trade channels and as a result, they are investing to develop the marketing team with a number of newly created roles.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the execution of the annual brand plan
- Execute brilliantly and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Manage and foster key agency relationships to ensure the campaigns are implemented effectively
- Track brand performance and activation plan implementation and take corrective action if/when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in brand management within an international FMCG business, ideally within the drinks industry
- Commercially-minded, with experience working with budgets and a P&L
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and trade marketing advantageous
- Experience managing agency relationships advantageous
This will best suit someone with a strong interest in the drinks industry looking to develop their marketing career with an international business.
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.