£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
An opportunity to manage one of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the UK.
Following continued success and significant ongoing marketing investment, one of the UK’s leading Food businesses is looking to expand their brand marketing team with a number of new key hires.
This household food brand accounts for more than a third of the business’ total revenue, and has been rapidly rising the ranks of the UK’s largest FMCG brands over the past 2 years.
With significant projected growth plans and a strong innovation pipeline, the business require a commercially savvy FMCG Brand Manager to drive the development of the brand forward into 2016 and beyond.
- Delivery and implementation of the brand marketing strategy
- Regularly reviewing plan and performance throughout year and making tactical adjustments as necessary
- Contributing to brand innovations strategy, leading branding and NPD projects
- Working with research and insight to drive development of the brand
- Full marketing mix responsibilities
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of below the line activities ie. POS, Sampling and ideally some exposure to Comms
- FMCG experience on brands with a proven track record in achieving ambitious growth plans
- Experience of cross functional working
- Strong technical marketing experience within the FMCG sector
- Able to demonstrate resilience, independence and a very proactive approach to Marketing