£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A leading Food Retail business are looking for a results driven Brand Manager to join their team in central London. The ideal candidate will have a solution finding and problem solving attitude and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail. The Brand Manager will be responsible for delivering the commercial marketing plan and being the key point of contact for the franchise brands within the New Concept Team.
- Develop and execute a commercial marketing plan and review brand progress regularly
- Implement regular reviews assessing range effectiveness and brand KPIs with aims to increase sales and profits
- Deliver all brand briefs to the cross functional teams and manage execution and budgeting
- Deliver the critical path to get branded/ marketing elements of units open successfully
- Ensure effective implementation of commercial promotions into operational units
The Brand Manager role requires the following;
- A successful history of managing and executing projects
- Experience in developing and implementing effective Brand Guidelines
- Experience in analysing data and being able to draw business recommendations from findings
- Having a combination of a marketing head and a commercial mind
In return, an excellent competitive package is on offer, along with a clearly defined path for progression for strong performers and many more fantastic company benefits!