£40000 - £50000 per annum
A leading global food business are looking for a Brand Manager to execute the strategy for an instantly recognisable premium brand.
The brand has a strong heritage and is the clear No1 in its category. Introduced to the UK in recent years, it's experienced consistently high growth in the UK in and are investing to develop the marketing team with a number of newly created roles.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the execution of the annual brand plan
- Execute brilliantly and co-ordinate all marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Manage and foster key agency relationships to ensure the campaigns are implemented effectively
- Track brand performance and activation plan implementation and take corrective action if/when required
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in brand management within a UK or international FMCG business, ideally within the food industry
- Commercially-minded, with experience working with budgets and a P&L
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and trade marketing advantageous
- Experience managing agency relationships advantageous
This will best suit someone with a strong interest in the food industry looking to develop their marketing career with a truly international business.
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.