£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A leading Food Retail business are looking for a results-driven Brand Executive to join their team in central London. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for brand activation and campaign management for a portfolio of globally recognised restaurant brands.
- Project planning, time lines and presentations.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure effective implementation of campaigns, launches and activities.
- Supporting the Brand Manager manage the commercial process in order to drive sales and profit for the relevant brands.
- Activating activities within brand plans and development of new activities to drive sales and profit.
- Communicating information to our various internal and external colleagues, brand partners and suppliers and dealing with queries from them on behalf of the brand manager.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator looking for their next career move, with an analytical approach to marketing.
The Commercial Brand Executive role requires the following;
- Experience in an FMCG or Retail marketing role, ideally with exposure to in-store (POS etc).
- Strong campaign/project management experience, and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ideally previous experience analysing EPOS data to monitor and analyse sales performance.
In return, an excellent competitive package is on offer, along with a clearly defined path for progression for strong performers and many more fantastic company benefits!