£65000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
about 1 year ago
A global tier 1 FMCG business is looking to hire a new Brand / Product Lead who will and integral part of their direct to consumer (D2C) division. You will form part of an exciting team converting ideas into the new world of digitally native brands.
As a Senior Product Lead you'll be building and launching a portfolio of new brands, with the aim of achieving growth and success of these products, through research, brand strategy, product development and delivery
Key Responsibilities will Include
- Developing deep understanding on marketing dynamics, consumer insights and digital footprint to build consumer products and their business models.
- Define and deliver the minimum-viable-brand and product hypothesis, along with success KPIs.
- Facilitate the development and creation of consumer centric digital native brands, using your knowledge and expertise in brand building, consumer understanding, digital media landscape and ecommerce
- Lead the commercial launch and go-to-market strategy, whilst deploying next-gen idea testing methodologies e.g. kick-starter, to validate product ideas
- Drive the product design and development. Working with key third party partners (e.g. Fragrance houses, design agencies, creative agencies) and manufacturers, to deliver the product range to market within a six-month timeframe
- Develop a digital first comms strategy, using Instagram and Facebook to launch and grow the brand in the selected market
- Demonstrate high level of business KPI acumen, from advertising investment to product pricing, whilst having end-to-end ownership for the business
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in ecommerce and / or direct to consumer innovation and digital marketing in the consumer goods space, ideally in a start up environment.
You will be brave, prepared to take risks, ambitious and be entrepreneurial by nature!
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company car allowance, bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!