£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
about 4 years ago
An award winning FMCG food manufacturer and leading player within its category are currently searching for a highly ambitious and driven Brand Activation Manager. Joining a growing marketing team you will play a pivotal role in developing the flagship brand, maximising awareness and driving consumer, shopper and retail engagement.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with Head of Marketing creating Brand delivery and execution plans
- Development of the media strategy and driving execution
- Planning and implementing shopper marketing aligned brand and retailer customer strategies
- Act as main point of contact for a number of agencies including the media buying, PR, strategic communication and design agency
- Work internally ensuring internal brand compliance across the business
To be successful in this role, strong project management across ATL & BTL comms, NPD and Shopper marketing will be essential. Candidates will be considered from FMCG marketing or agency backgrounds. Due to the nature of this role, excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail will be essential.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private health care much more.